Invest in the Future by Developing a High Beam Approach to Leadership
Leaders who see the future most accurately are the ones who will be most successful because they will be able to make the proper investments in that future. We call these “high beam leaders,” and everyone has the ability to become one. This course teaches the TriCorps High Beam Process. This is a five-step system that is done once a year in order to create a consistent future view for an organization. This view is turned into action steps and investments that assure an organization can reach its goals for years to come. In addition, we discuss some of the more powerful future trends organizations will face over the next three to five years.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify trends in your industry that will be impactful
- How to creating a view of the future in your industry
- An understanding of the concept of rivers of information and how to develop your own robust rivers of information
- How to create a blueprint to guide your organization into your view of the future and seize opportunities for growth
- Ways to communicate this vision with employees/staff/co-workers to inspire and motivate the whole organization
- C-Suite & Senior Leadership
- Any leader responsible for keeping the organization ahead of the competition.
- Any individual who wants to stay relevant in a world of accelerating change.
- Strategic thought leaders within your organization.