April 2019 | Live in Oklahoma City + Remote Access Available
Two 5-Hour Sessions
Day 1 – Noon to 5:00pm (Central)
Day 2 – Noon to 5:00pm (Central)
Remote Access Available
Delivered to Your Conference Room via Live Stream
The ultimate goal of a for-profit business is to generate consistent profits at a level that supports long-term growth. Amplifying profit is accomplished by increasing revenue while lowering costs at the same time. Technology offers the opportunity to address both sides of the equation when it is used to expand revenue generation capacity while creating lean, efficient operations. This comprehensive course focuses on helping leaders to learn new metrics and analytics for driving progress with a balanced approach to profit amplification as a consistent part of the overall business strategy.
This class includes a pre-course online exercise.
Attendees will learn:
- How to use technology specifically as a weapon to drive top line revenue and lean out costs
- Ways to develop and track metrics to evaluate improvements
- Unique methods at looking at your financial reports to discover opportunities
- How to use the HUMALOGY® Scale to identify your company’s current state and how you measure up against your competition and your industry
- Real examples of how companies have used this process to improve their bottom line
The Profit Amplification Course Experience
- C-Suite Executives including CEO, CIO, CFO, COO, Controller
- Strategic thought leaders within your organization.